Is Karma A Myth? - [Macauley Ufan]



 History is replete with stories of how unrepentant con men, looters, murderers, dictators, lived their life to the fullest, without paying for their sins.

The affairs of this world is quite unpredictable. Good people die miserably - I mean real good people, who went out of their way to make the world a better place.
It reminds me of my good friend back then in secondary school, who was selfless, loved by all, daring, goal oriented, and humorous. Never a moment was he out of sight when things were rough, he was always there to lend a helping hand.
And guess what!
He got drowned in a stream on a Saturday morning. A day I will never forget in a hurry.



And what about my aunt who passed away this year. She left this world fighting for a second chance. She was taken against her will. She had dreams, she had young kids to look after. She never broke her promises. She was like a mother figure, who took our problems as hers.
And what happened?
Well, your guess is as good as mine.
Should I talk about my dad, or my favorite cousin (Nsikan), and other good people out there who never deserved the kind of life they got??
What about those who are in the hospital, and others who are out there struggling for breakthrough, hoping on God to save them?
If we really reap what we sow on earth, then why do good people suffer???

IS KARMA A MYTH?

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.